We understand how much of a daunting and nerve-wrecking time it is since the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and that’s why we’re hoping to re-assure all of our customers, new and existing, that our cleaning services will continue for the foreseeable future unless instructed otherwise. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service, however, we ask that our customers bear with us over the coming weeks. We are taking a number of steps to minimise the risk of infection and to protect both our staff and customers, therefore we would like to advise on the measures that are taking. These include:
• Upon arrival and departure of a residential or business premises, we will maintain our high standards of customer service, however unfortunately we must refrain from shaking hands with any other person(s).
• We will be maintaining a social distance of 6ft, as much as possible, to enable us to meet the advice of spending less than 15 minutes within 2m (6ft) of someone who has the virus.
• Upon booking or prior to an already pre-booked appointment and again on arrival, we will be asking customers if any member of the household has any coronavirus-like symptoms or has recently returned from any hot-spot areas or has been in direct contact with anyone with Coronavirus.
• All work areas will be sanitised at completion of works.
• As normal, we will be sanitising all equipment before each appointment.
• We maintain regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitiser throughout the day.
Please notify us as SOON as possible if any members of your business or household are over 70 years of age, have an underlying health condition or are pregnant as avoiding any potential risk to your health is paramount.
Do I need to have my carpets and upholstery cleaned during the Coronavirus outbreak?
It’s always important to have regular carpet and/or upholstery professionally cleaned to help to maintain a healthier home. Using our unique methods and the latest equipment, we can offer you one of the most advanced cleaning services available which will help to minimise bacteria and allergens lurking in your carpets and upholstery.
With every step that you, your family, or visitors in your home take, bacteria and germs become air-born and germs can survive in your carpets for between 4-6 weeks! There are 4,000 times more bacteria lurking in your carpets than on a toilet seat, and these are just a few of the reasons as to why it’s important to have your carpets and/or upholstery regularly cleaned to reduce the risk of illness.
Our technicians are highly trained, friendly and courteous. We treat our customers, their carpets, upholstery and furniture with great care and respect. All of our treatments are proven, tested and 100% suitable for children and pets and with our optional anti-allergen treatments, we can also provide an extra service for asthma sufferers.
What you can expect
- Unsurpassed cleaning performance with long lasting results
- A hassle free service with minimum disruption
- Safe and non-toxic solutions – not harmful to children or pets
- A new lease of life for your carpets, upholstery and fabrics
- An effective and professional service undertaken by locally based cleaning professionals
- A cost effective alternative to carpet and upholstery replacement
Contact us today for your FREE quotation or for advice on our cleaning services on 0116 267 2226, or get your free estimate below: